& DESIGN are
Copyright © 1998-2004
All Rights Reserved by
PO Box 293042
|Welcome to the Online
Support Area. At this point you should have been
instructed to come to this area from one of our technical staff to download
two files for PC based technical support. Sorry, no Macintosh support
on this page. If Fees
will apply, you will be notified prior to start of session or
you will be notified that continuing will be subject to a fee.
SOME THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
FREE TECHNICAL SUPPORT only applies to the services that are
Enterprises™. For example,
- Domain Hosting:
- resetting passwords.
- help on hosting services are posted in the
You will need your User Login and Password.
- The instructions are very detailed. Calling and
asking us to go through the written instructions (account
setup, website publishing, etc..) is subject to support
- Email account problems like email not working or cannot
access email account.
FEE BASED SUPPORT:
However, Fees will apply to the
- Support and instruction for any Software, Service, and
Hardware support that is not purchased from JMG
Enterprises™. We charge for technical support and
consultations. That is, we will not give technical
support for other company services and products for free.
This includes but not limited to:
- Software such as Microsoft Outlook. If you are
a hosting client, we give you all the settings that you
need and we also offer some free online information in
our customer area. Taking time to instruct you on
how to setup your software that you purchased from
another developer is subject to
- How do you design websites? We offer training
for a Fee.
- How do I change the color in windows? We offer
training for a fee.
- Technical support questions like but not limited to:
- diagnosis of problems. For example, questions like, "What do you think is the problem?
- How do I install software?
- What do I need to buy? This is a consultation.
- Please see more information on our Policies page in the
In order for us to help you online:
- You must be able to browse the internet.
- If you are going to be charged for support, please have your Visa or
Mastercard ready. This information will be collected and verified
before session starts.
- You will have to download these two files: (right click and
SAVE AS on your computer).
- Once downloaded, run the JMG-SUPPORT.exe file and set a
password to use. It has to be no longer than eight characters.
Click OK and it will place an Icon in your System Tray (usually on the lower right of
- NOTE: If you have Internet Security or Windows Firewall
running, you may be asked to UNBLOCK or PERMIT this program to run.
- Right Click that Icon in your System tray and Choose ADD CLIENT.
Then type in the IP address or Server Name as instructed to do so.
- When the session is complete, you can delete the files if you wish
to do after you reboot your computer. Note that the program will
not run unless you run it. You can save it for future use.